Hey guys,
These images are from the 1st project for my Entertainment Design class, the
objective was to create an alien planet and its life forms including
humanoid characters and creatures.I'm
so glad that I can pull this one off because I really have no idea of what to
do and how to do it lol.But
anyway the 1st project is done, the 2nd project is still on the way so I guess
I will finish it in next February. :PAnd
btw, my graduation show is about 15/02/2013 ... so I guess I'm gonna go back to
VietNam after that and we can have some fun lol.
Sorry about the text, I copied from my blog and then it got a really annoying
B&W effect. >_<
Powered by Blogger.













Hao hao Avatar nhi!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, awsome creature works :)
Love the environments! Awesome as always! Có thời gian đẩy render thêm mấy con creature thì tuyệt!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I learned a lot looking at your work and your attitude bro! Thanks for sharing :D
ReplyDeletegreat update, bro :D. bữa có xem mấy tấm fzd up, cũng đoán đoán là a vẽ, hehe
ReplyDelete